Call Of Duty: World War 2, will be replacing the COD standard; Create-A-Class, with Divisions. Little information has been released on the new Division system, thus far.
In a Q&A post, Sledgehammer notes that this will replace Create-A-Class and that it, “fundamentally redefines how players invest in their Multiplayer soldier career.”
From what we know publically, Divisions will have their own combat training, division training, and even weapon skills.
Activision has also released some quick summaries of the five Divisions to give us an idea of what They will focus on.
- Airborne: First to the fight, where you move fast and stay quiet
- Mountain: Focusing on precise and deadly sharpshooting
- Infantry: Be the tip of the spear
- Armored: Bringing the heaviest firepower
- Expeditionary Force: Packing heat with incendiary shells
It seems that Activision will also be releasing teasers day-by-day until the launch of E3.